We are committed to providing the highest level of protection regarding the processing of our employees’, vendors’ and customers’ personal data based on applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Types of Personal Information collected by the Company
While using our Services, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information
from the Users:
- User ID
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Password chosen by the User
- Geographical location through the IP address of the Users
- Financial account information like bank account details, GST certificate, PAN Card, etc. and transactional information in relation to transactions where the Company is involved;
- Any of the aforesaid information pertaining to the customer/buyer of the User
- All other personally identifiable information/details as the User may share from time to time (including personally identifiable information/details of the customer/buyer of the User)
Access to Personal Data
Your personal data processed by us is only accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need-to-know basis or where required by law.
Our policy does not apply to third-party websites where our online advertisements are displayed, nor to linked third-party websites which we do not operate or control.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and/or advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We treat your Personal Data as we treat our own data – with great care. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via e-mail, social media or telephone
If the User wishes to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so by sending an email to [email protected].
Any complaints, abuse and concerns with regard to content or breach of the terms may be informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing or through email
AVN Business Solutions Private Limited
Linkway Estate, 4B, 4th Floor, Goldline Business
Centre Adjoin to, Off, New Link Rd, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064
Shipyaari may in its absolute discretion update this policy from time to time.