Sr. Graphic Designer
About Shipyaari: Shipyaari is a SaaS enabled logistical start-up and a key enabler for D2C businesses in India. Shipyaari started almost a decade back in 2013, with a vision to make logistics hassle-free, for businesses that aspire to go beyond geographical boundaries. We offer bouquet of services like Courier, Hyperlocal, Warehousing & Fulfilment, Transportation and International Shipping. Our “Customer-first” philosophy helps us constantly innovate and offer solutions that truly ‘deliver’ for our clients and their customers. We have delivered over 35 lakh shipments across 28,000+ pin codes with 25,000+ registered users.
Job Summary: We are looking to hire a talented, curious and dedicated Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media across digital and offline mediums. To be successful in this position, you will be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention-to-detail. He/ She will have to collaborate with other stakeholders including leadership, marketing team and external agencies to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base across the media.
- Responsible for creating graphics including illustrations, logos, infographics, layouts and social media photos/ posts
- Creating visual identity of various brand sources including websites, newsletters, social-media posts and more
- Having creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into a visually appealing design
- Following the brief shared by the marketing team to deliver the desired design
- Creating 2D or 3D mock-ups/ views and releasing artworks for the brand’s BTL events
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Study and understand the design briefs shared by the leadership and marketing team and accordingly determine requirements
- Create, conceptualize and design visuals based on requirements for various materials including digital and offline
- Collaborate with copywriter and creative director to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics and designs for the company
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas for the brief shared
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with quality output
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Quality check on designs for errors/ mistakes
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
Qualifications & Skills
- Master/ Bachelors’ degree in graphic designing, 2D or 3D illustrations, fine art or related field
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, AutoDesk Maya, and Illustrator etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in graphic design
- Attention to detail and a strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years in an advertising agency or D2C set-up
Application Details: If you are a creative and detail-oriented individual with a passion for designing, please submit your application for consideration on [email protected] or [email protected]. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and a dynamic work environment.